Small Business Mentoring and Coaching – Jason Cornes
Whatever your goals and challenges I have been through similar in over 30 years launching and managing my own small businesses. I know what it is like and I know how it feels. The highs and lows of entrepreneurship.
Let’s face it – running a small business is tough and I understand that it is so easy as a small business owner to feel lonely or isolated. I am in my element providing a safe, confidential, non-judgmental space and solution focused support, guidance, advice and encouragement to help you get from where you are to where you want to be.
I provide support to a wide variety of business types either to resolve a single issue, challenge, project or goal or ongoing as a ‘hidden’ or ‘silent’ business partner.
All business owners have different personalities, trades, professions, products and services, .
However here are some common small business challenges that I help my clients with every day.
- How to reach target customers and increase sales.
- Creating and maintaining focus.
- Pricing of products and services.
- Creating a better work/life balance.
- Creating an action plan and being held accountable.
- Business start-up from concept to launch and ongoing.
- Increasing profits or turning around an unprofitable business.
- Niching and Branding
- Converting from a ‘Jack of all trades’ into a specialist.
- Business Planning.
- Personality strengths and weaknesses, testing and learning.
- Marketing plans and social media marketing.
- How to grow and scale your small business.
- Becoming organised and efficient.
- Managing feelings and values when making decisions.
How Can I Help You?
Get in Touch
Whatever your business issue, challenge or goal please feel free to get in touch to arrange a free ‘no obligation’ telephone conversation or face to face meeting.
Becoming a client
I will offer you one of the following options most suited to your needs:
Option 1 – One Off Session
‘Pay as you go’ intensive single session lasting 90 minutes.
Do you have a current issue, challenge, feeling stuck or something is blocking you in your business? Something you need to deal with but you are not sure of your way forward? Let’s sit down and work out what you need to do. I’ll ask lots of questions and share my experience. You’ll go away with a firm action plan £145
Option 2 – Business MOT
An intensive ‘one off’ session lasting three hours or two sessions of 90 minutes ‘looking under the bonnet’ and covering all aspects of your small business. Identifying strengths and weaknesses, opportunities and threats. Discussing hints, tips and ideas and you’ll come away with a firm action plan for moving forward From £290
Option 3 – Business Partner
A bespoke package tailored to you and your small business. Ongoing support, guidance, advice and encouragement as a hidden, no risk business partner. Keeping you on track and holding you accountable month after month.
From £290 per month.
Terms and Conditions apply. Prices quoted are for clients in Brighton and surrounding areas.